Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be providing quality nursing care for patients including:
- Comprehensive non-oasis assessments.
- Establishing plan of care and pathways based on physician orders.
- Providing care, treatment and patient teaching.
- Conducting medication management as appropriate.
- Developing reasonable specific and measureable goals.
- Initiating discharge planning.
- Communicating with physician and physician staff.
- Documenting in point care service tablets..
- We are hiring in Saint Petersburg, Bradenton,Ruskin, Riverview, Brandon, Valrico, Wesley Chapel, Tampa, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Bushnell & Citrus.
Our private care division works with Veterans, non-Medicare aged patients and private care clients, who require skilled nursing, therapy and home health aide services; and both hourly and intermittent visit care.
Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed practical, licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, lvn, med surg, nurse i, nurse iii