- Griswold Home Care
Healthcare - Nursing
5902 Friendship Ledford Rd
Griswold Home Care of Winston Salem is seeking a CNA caregivers to join our team! You will work in coordination with fellow caregivers to provide high quality client care. This is a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of aging or disabled people and their families while earning some of the best compensation in the industry. We currently have openings for several caregivers and are looking for caregivers to cover various shifts weekdays and/or weekends.
We operate in Forsyth County (Winston Salem, Kernersville, Lewisville, Clemmons, and surrounding communities) and part of Davie county (Advance). We are happy to consider caregivers who can serve one or more of these communities.
Here's why caregivers want to work for us:
- Competitive wages!
- Direct deposit
- Flexible scheduling
- Flexible start dates
- Paid orientation
- Compassion oriented organization
- Provide client care under direction of nurse supervisor
- ADL assistance
- Assist clients with medications
- Assist in the transport of clients or errands
- Provide companionship and basic care to clients
- Provide light housekeeping and meal assistance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Previous experience in home care, patient care, assisted living, or related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Regular Timely Attendance
- Reliable Transportation